Brightspace (D2L) Faculty Support
Atlanta Metropolitan State College uses Desire2Learn as a Learning Management Tool for all courses offered. Please visit the Desire2Learn community webpage , which is designed to promote collaboration among all Desire2Learn clients to share online strategies, best practices and showcase some of the best ways organizations are utilizing the Desire2Learn Learning Environment. You can find here tips on how to effectively use tools and additional resources. When faculty and students return in Spring 2014, you will see some changes in your Learning Management System Desire2Learn (D2L). The new version, Desire2Learn 10.5, has many updates and features that will enhance the teaching learning experience for all users. On this page is provided (1) Features Guide that explains the new features and updates, (2) Desire2Learn Version 10.2 Learning Environment Features Guide, (3) Intelligent Agents: Use Intelligent Agents to monitor your course and send personalized course related information, as well as feedback automatically to students in a timely manner, and (4)
Intelligent Agents: Making Life Easier. All of these links and more are provided below.
AMSC Institutional Resources
- Click here for the USG GeorgiaView site. This is a comprehensive repository of information, tutorials, etc
- Brightspace (D2L) This is a comprehensive repository of information, tutorials, etc. Click here
- Teaching with D2L Training Series - Present by Ginger Durham. View on iTunes.
- D2L Tools - The University of Arizona’s D2L Tools Help Guide for Instructors is an excellent one stop resource for instructional videos, printable files, and FAQs on each of the tools
- D2L - How to...Georgia Gwinnett College has compiled a well illustrated suite of How to Quick Guides to help you master the D2L environment
- Brightspace (D2L) videos and Instruction Manuals from DePaul University