Employee Self Service
What Self-Service Can Do For You
HR Self Service provides AMSC employees with personal access to job and benefits related information including the ability to:
- View and print paycheck information
- Update Federal tax withholdingUpdate direct deposit information
- View compensation history
- Maintain current address, email or phone numbers
- View benefits enrollments
- View dependent data
- Initiate changes regarding name, marital status and dependent status
How to Access and Use Employee Self-Service
Updating Your Information
Employees may update their address via HR Self Service. If you also have student records, you should update your address with the Registrar's Office as well.
Name changes for purposes of Human Resources and Payroll may be initiated via HR Self Service and will require follow up with appropriate paper documentation. Family Status Changes and Taxes may also be change through the Self-Service Options.
If you have other questions regarding self service, contact the HR Department.
Mitzi Williams, MBA, MHRM
Chief HR Officer/Title IX Coordinator
Direct Line: 678-623-1115
HR Office: 404-756-4047