Employee Self Service

What Self-Service Can Do For You

HR Self Service provides AMSC employees with personal access to job and benefits related information including the ability to:

  • View and print paycheck information
  • Update Federal tax withholdingUpdate direct deposit information
  • View compensation history
  • Maintain current address, email or phone numbers
  • View benefits enrollments
  • View dependent data
  • Initiate changes regarding name, marital status and dependent status

How to Access and Use Employee Self-Service

Updating Your Information

Address Change

Employees may update their address via HR Self Service. If you also have student records, you should update your address with the Registrar's Office as well.

Name Change

Name changes for purposes of Human Resources and Payroll may be initiated via HR Self Service and will require follow up with appropriate paper documentation. Family Status Changes and Taxes may also be change through the Self-Service Options.

Contact Information

If you have other questions regarding self service, contact the HR Department

Timika Boykin, SPHR/CP,PHR
Chief HR Officer/Title IX Coordinator/Clery Coordinator
Direct Line: 678-623-1118
HR Office: 404-756-4047
Fax: 404-756-4777