Office of the Registrar
The Registrar's Office of Atlanta Metropolitan State College is dedicated to providing consistent access to quality student-centered programs and services which support the academic mission, preserve academic integrity; ensure adherence to academic policy and safeguard the security of academic records while providing the best possible service which contribute to overall institutional effectiveness. The Office does this in a diverse environment utilizing technology and a legacy of commitment in order to create, apply and disseminate knowledge. The Office puts a premium on service and will continually strive to improve our services.
Other functions associated with the Registrar's Office include, but are not limited to:
- Registration Services (Develop and Implement Registration Procedures)
- Course enrollment information
- End-of-term grading process
- Processing of grade changes
- Publication and dissemination of semester course offerings
- Complete academic calendar
- Enrollment and degree verification
- Transcript Request processing
- Create and distribute official university diplomas
- Academic Catalog
- Graduation Services (Graduation Ceremony, Graduation Check-Out)
- Transfer Course Articulation
- Classification of Residency for Tuition Purposes
Fax: (404) 756-5686
Location: Student Services and Success Center(Building 650)
Atlanta Metropolitan State College
1630 Metropolitan Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30310
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.