Ordering Transcripts Online
Avoid delays! Order your official electronic transcripts today!
||Click here to order your transcrpts online
Atlanta Metropolitan State College has appointed Parchment. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of Atlanta Metropolitan State College. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company's website that is provided during the delivery process. Parchment has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Atlanta Metropolitan State College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions. Additionally, all transcript request much be completed online. Each individual has an option to pick-up an official transcript in the Office of the Registrar or have an official electronic transcript sent to the requested party.
Advantages to Ordering Transcripts Online
- Students are able to submit request any time during the day or night.
- Request will be processed within 2-3 business after the necessary payments and release forms are completed
- Authorize and process your credit card payment online.
- Confirmation e-mail sent when transcript order is completed
- A step by step guide to order transcripts via Parchment can be found here.
- Electronic facilitation of the authorization to release student records as required by law.
- Students are able to use their social security number or their student identification number to request transcript. To look up your student identification number you would need to go to the Student Portal and enter required information to retrieve your identification number.
In-Person Transcript Pickup
Pick-up Requests must be ordered online: Click here to order your transcript online. Transcripts must be picked-up at the front desk of the Student Success Center Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 pm and Friday from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.
Important Information to Know
- Transcripts will not be processed if the student has an outstanding obligation with Atlanta Metropolitan State College. (For instance, a financial obligation, Admissions hold, transcript hold, or immunization hold. Registrar's hold will delay transcript ordering process).
- Work-in-Progress will automatically be included for currently enrolled courses.
- Students are allowed to request transcripts and hold for end of term grades and degree posting.
- Student who pick-up transcripts MUST show a valid Photo ID. If an individual is picking-up a transcript for a student, they MUST provide a signed authorization form AND a valid Photo ID.