What is a Blazerbuck Card?
Your BlazerCard is your id for AMSC and so much more! It allows you to:
Access your meal plan, if applicable,
Purchase goods and services at campus retain outlets and campus vending machines,
Purchase goods and services with AMSC's off campus merchants,
Purchase goods and services at the AMSC Bookstore
Access your financial aid refunds
How can I check my CampusCash account Information?
Either go by the AMSC Card Service Office location, Student Center, 2nd Floor Lobby, or check online at CampusCash.
Due to federal regulations, account information can only be given to the cardholder.
Can I get cash from my BlazerBucks card?
Discover (Metallic Stripe) -Yes, any balance that you have in your Discover account can be used at all campus ATMs.
CampusCash (Balck Stripe) - No, money in your AMSC CampusCash account can only be spent for the goods and services
that are provided by the vendors that accept your BlazerBucks Card.
What about CampusCash refunds and withdrawals?
If you are a student, you must hasve withdrawn or graduated to be eligible for a refund. CampusCash does not expire. You mayrequest a full refund once you graduate or withdraw from Atlanta Metropolitan State College. Meal plans and dinning dollars expire at the end of each semester. (See Terms and Conditions for more details)
Who should I do in the case of lost and stolen cards?
- Contact the AMSC Card Services Office during normal business hours.
- Cardholders can deactivate or activate the card online. Log on here using the same username and password that you used to login to any computer at AMSC. After login, at the botton of the page, click the "Deactivate Card" Link, then follow instructions.
- Call 1 800-822-4283 and report your card lost/stolen if you have activated the Money Network Discover account on your card or visit AMSC Card Services immediately to get your card replaced.
- Cards can be placed at AMSC Card Service for a $25.00 fee.
- Once a new card is issued, prior cards cannot be re-activated
- Please remember that your AMSC Single Card is also your official College ID Card. It is not transferable (to another person) and must be returned upon request. Because misuse of cards may have a negative impact on both students and the institution in general, students are expected to protect their card and abide by all terms and conditions associated with the use of the AMSC Single Card.