Atlanta Metropolitan State College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent to provide Enrollment Verifications for students, including full-time student letters and loan deferments.
- Please visit the Clearinghouse online at www.studentclearinghouse.org or contact them by phone at (703)742-7200.
- Students may also obtain free enrollment verifications through the Student Portal . This service is available 24/7.
NOTE: Good student letters for insurance companies, early grade letters, and letters of non-attendance will continue to be prepared in our offices. New students are not eligible for a "good student" letter your first term of attendance because you will not have an academic GPA until the end of the term. If you are a recent high school graduate, you may request this information from your former high school until an academic GPA is earned at Atlanta Metropolitan State College.
For the Enrollment Verification Form, click here. You may fax (404-756-5686) or bring the form into the Registrar's Office. The Registrar's Office cannot verify enrollment for a term that has not begun.
How To Print Your Enrollment Verification From The Web:
- Go to the Student Portal , the student web service, at www.atlm.edu
- Login to the Student Portal
- Follow the links to Student Records
- Select Enrollment Verification link
- You are now on the Student Clearinghouse site.
- Choose the option you need by clicking on the links available.
- Print your enrollment verification from your home computer or at stations provided on Atlanta Metropolitan State College campus.