AMSC Bring Your Brilliance
Atlanta Metropolitan State College (AMSC) is looking for innovative and inspiring short films from talented content creators for its 1st annual "Bring Your Brilliance Short Film Festival," November 9 - 13, 2020. The online festival is open to AMSC alumni, current AMSC students and Georgia high school students. This festival is sponsored by the School of Social Sciences and Humanities and the Digital Media & Entertainment Design Program. The film festival webpage: https://www.atlm.edu/filmfestival.
Submissions Open: October 13, 2020
Submission Deadline: November 1, 2020
Click the "Sign up Button" below to enter the AMSC Short Film Festival 2020.
The AMSC Digital Media & Entertainment Program
Top 10 reasons why you should apply to this program
- AMSC specializes in training content creators for the 21st century. Have you ever wanted to become proficient in creating your own content for Facebook, Tick-Tok, Instagram, YouTube, and more high level digital media projects? We offer cutting-edge courses and labs in these areas.
- We offer a Bachelor of Arts degree in Digital Media & Entertainment, an associate degree and a Certificate in Film in partnership with the Georgia Film Academy.
- Students can take classes on AMSC campus or at the prestigious Georgia Film Academy
- #1 with the highest graduation rate in Associate Degrees within the University System of Georgia for associate degree programs.
- We have small classroom sizes of 16:1 with faculty and professional advisors to assist you select your classes and make smart career choices.
- We are among the most affordable Atlanta college within the University System of Georgia.
- #1 graduation rate in Associate's Degrees in the University Systerm of Georgia for African-American males.
- We offer a flexible schedule of online, hybrid and face-to-face courses. Our classes are designed both for the traditional students and the working professional.
- We are located close to the airport and downtown Atlanta, on the MARTA bus line.
- Our curriculum is designed by accomplished faculty members with diverse background and experiences including awards and recognitions to prepare students for careers in the competitve job market.
For more information about this program, contact:
Dr. Harry Akoh, Dean
School of Social Sciences & Humanities
Telphone: 404-756-4716 or Email: email@example.com