Atlanta Metropolitan State College
Welcome to AMSC Single Card Services!
Atlanta Metropolitan State College is pleased to provide a high qualitysingle card system that
enables faculty, staff, and students easy access and convenience to all card services. As a commitment to customer satisfaction, AMSC is dedicatedto providing its constituencies efficiencies through cutting-edge technolog.y and services. The information on this webpage will provide you information about the AMSC Single Card Services.
- AMSC ID Cards
- Managing Campus Cash
- BbPay Student ID/Refund Card
Card Services Hours of Operation
- Monday - Wednesday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm,
1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm,
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Friday 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location - Thompson Student Center, 2nd Floor Lobby
Check your Money Network Account
To check your account, go to:
www.moneynetworkedu.com or download the mobile app at http://www.firstdata.com/video/mn-edu-mobileapp/index.html to monitor transactions on your account.
If you find unauthorized chargesor activities on your account:
1. Call Money Network Customer Service at 800-822-4283 to report your card as stolen. You will not be held liable for any fradulent charges, if you report these changes in a timely manner.
2. Visit your AMSC Card Services Office to be re-carded.