What is a Trailblazer Card?
Your Trailblazer Card is also your ID card for AMSC and so much more! It allows you to:
- Access your meal plan, if applicable,
- Purchase goods and services at campus stores and campus vending machines,
- Purchase goods and services with AMSC's off campus merchants,
- Purchase goods and services at the AMSC Bookstore
- Access your financial aid refunds
How can I check my Campus Cash account Information?
Either go by the AMSC Card Service Office location, Student Center, 2nd Floor Lobby, or check online at this link.
Due to federal regulations, account information can only be given to the cardholder.
What is the new financial aid refund process?
new financial aid refund process is effective fall 2014. Student refunds will no longer be processed through Higher One. All refunds will be transmitted to the AMSC Trailblazer Card. Each student is required to activate the card and select a refund preference. Please note: failure to select a preference may delay your refund. Refund preferences can be made by going to the Money Network enrollment portal www.enroll.moneynetworkedu.com. You will receive a confirmation email once your selection has been made.
Can I get cash from my TrailBlazer card?
Discover (Metallic Stripe) -Yes, any balance that you have in your Discover account can be used at all campus ATMs.
CampusCash (Balck Stripe) - No, money in your AMSC CampusCash account can only be spent for the goods and services
that are provided by the vendors that accept your BlazerBucks Card.
What about Campus Cash refunds and withdrawals?
If you are a student, you must hasve withdrawn or graduated to be eligible for a refund. Campus Cash does not expire. You mayrequest a full refund once you graduate or withdraw from Atlanta Metropolitan State College. Meal plans and dining dollars expire at the end of each semester. (See Terms and Conditions for more details)
Who should I do in the case of lost or stolen cards?
- Contact the AMSC Card Services Office during normal business hours.
- Cardholders can deactivate or activate the card online. Log on here using the same username and password that you used to login to any computer at AMSC. After login, at the botton of the page, click the "Deactivate Card" Link, then follow instructions.
- Call 1 800-822-4283 and report your card lost/stolen if you have activated the Money Network Discover account on your card or visit AMSC Card Services immediately to get your card replaced.
- Cards can be placed at AMSC Card Service for a $25.00 fee.
- Once a new card is issued, prior cards cannot be re-activated
- Please remember that your AMSC Trailblazer Card is also your official College ID Card. It is not transferable (to another person and must be returned upon request. Because misuse of cards may have a negative impact on both students and the institution in general, students are expected to protect their card and abide by all terms and conditions associated with the use of the AMSC Trailblazer Card.