- Students should contact their advisor to begin the graduation application process one year before the expected term of graduation and fill out the Application for Graduation with all required signatures.
- Students should check their Degree Works audits prior to filling out the Application for Graduation.
- Keep in mind that Degree Works is an outstanding audit tool but the application review performed by the Office of the Registrar is the final determinant of graduation eligibility.
- Students will be notified as to whether or not they are on track to graduate in the desired semester or if there are outstanding requirements via their AMSC email.
- It is the responsibility of the student to remain on track to graduate.
- Questions about graduation status should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of GRADUATION.
- Graduation applications submitted after the deadline will be moved to the following semester.
- Denied Graduation applications will be moved to the following semester at no cost to the student for up to two terms. After two terms the student will be required to pay an additional application fee.
Graduation Application Deadlines
- Fall 2020 (Recommended August 4, 2020) Due Date September 1
- Spring 2021 October 1, 2020
- Summer 2021 April 4, 2021
- Fall 2021 April 4, 2021
- Spring 2022 October 4, 2021
Note: Candidates and graduates, to keep in touch with the office about updates and status checks, please join our Remind Group. Keep in mind that after Commencement, this group will be disbanded.