Atlanta Metropolitan State College
Academic Support Center
Who We Are....
The Academic Support Center (ASC) provides supplemental instruction to students of Atlanta Metropolitan State College.
Students receive intensive tutorial support and have access to technology labs. The technology labs are equipped with software for electronic tutorials, Internet resources, word processing, multimedia software and support software relevant to each academic discipline.
Computer Lab Rules
- Limit computer usage to (1) hour when others are waiting
- Work only on class related projects
- Bring a usb flashdrive and save your work often
- Limit printing to ten (10) sheets per day
- No tampering with computer hardware or software
- Wear headphones when using audio
- Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Monday--Thursday
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday
- 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Saturday
- 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM Sunday
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Herbert Barber, Coordinator of the Academic Support Center
Location: Library Building, Room 313
Academic Support Center Rules
- No food or drinks are allowed
- No loud talking
- No children allowed