Atlanta Metropolitan State College
Faculty advisors will meet with students to discuss academic and career plans. Each semester there is a two-week period set-aside for students to schedule appointments with faculty advisors. Dates of advisement and early registration will be announced on the public monitors in each building on the campus. However, students may schedule an appointment with their advisor anytime during the semester. Meeting with an advisor will help by:
- Defining and clarifying academic and career goals
- Selecting an appropriate major
- Selecting courses that lead to graduation
- Identifying academic support systems
- Monitoring academic status
Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Center for Academic Advising Staff
Ms. Mary Allen, Interim Director
Ms. Joan Clark
Mrs. Sharon Duhart
Location: Library Building, Room 308